Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am going to steal the idea of one of my friends and use the month of November to post about things for which I am thankful. (Thank you Joshua Kelley, although you are not today's thankful thing) Today I am thankful for Snickers Almond Fun Size bars. These happy little leftovers from Halloween make me happy because they remind me of Mars bars. I can't seem to find those very often any more. They're fun size so you don't feel as guilty but I usually eat two because I enjoy guilt like a good Catholic, or Mormon for that matter. I bought my current stash as part of the Halloween candy "for the kids." But I carefully hid them at the bottom of the pile so no kids could come anywhere near them. I think I would have handed anything else out before I handed those out to trick-or-treaters. Thank goodness it rained and decreased our visitors or some poor kid would've gone home with a bag of the soggy seeds from inside the pumpkin I carved earlier that day. In my defense, they're nutritious and they taste pretty good if you toast them. So here's to you Snickers! In your honor, I've posted some funny old Snickers commercials.

1 comment:

Torrie and the girls said...

The only thing wrong with the "fun" size is that its more the "irritating" size! Just leaves me wanting more I usually need 3 to help the craving but then I look at all the wrapping lying around and I think I should have just grabbed a king size, I'm lazy it would have taken less time to unwrap :)