I'm so thankful for my sweet husband Jason. I met him this time of year 11 years ago and it's been such a fun ride. Here are some of the things I love about him.
I tried to find lots of fun pictures of Jason like I found of the kids BUT...
I had a little trouble. He was always busy taking the pictures or doing something else. He's a really hard worker and it's one of the things I admire most about him.
He's a great daddy who loves and cares for his children.
He's a really smart engineer. (get it?) He works hard at his job and is a good provider.
He's always ready to hold a little hand. He's someone his kids can look up to.
He gets me really great gifts! :)
He's a really good cook/chef/grill-master.
He's a good driver. I generally :) feel safe when he's behind the wheel. He has a great sense of direction and I'm usually free to just enjoy the ride.
He's good at playing with our kids and making all of us laugh.
And he's just plain cute. I'm still really in love with him, and I can't imagine my life without him.
Cold Truths & Warm Fuzzies
13 years ago




8 comments:
Don't I have the best wife! Love you Megs.
Ha, they let me post so this means I can only say nice things, Which in this case is really easy since they are nice people and John is so good looking.
Whoops, maybe a little on the lie side but who is keeping score.
Love you guys and looking forward to a brown foggy christmas.
John
yay for Peterson men! Let the countdown to Christmas begin, we can't wait to see you guys!
Joshua,
Looks like you mom finally unblocked me from making a comment or did you do this. Most the men of the family like you and your day, do the really technical things. How is the math going with dad?
To bad you are so good looking, you will have to fight the girls off and at Christmas, I will show you how with big boy toys.
Grandpa
I love all your thankful blogs, cute idea. And I can relate to the driving thing with your husband...generally safe...um...mostly...when he's not a crazy driver...
You have written such great tributes. I'm glad your family is the best.
We are going to Kennewick on the 23rd after Josh gets off of work :( So we will be coming into town early, early in the morning on Christmas eve.
I hope you went to CA too!! Cause it is cold on this side of the US - serious.. It is so nice when I hear how much women appreciate and love their husbands!! Cute, cute family - rock on..
Post a Comment