OK, I know this is a bit of a reach, but I still haven't blogged the Halloween photos yet. Sooo, here they are in one of my Thanksgiving posts. And actually I am really thankful for Halloween. I used to love Halloween as a kid. The excitement of dressing up, free candy, running around outside when it was dark, getting deliciously scared. But, at some point I decided it was kind of a creepy holiday and in an effort to preserve some of my dignity, I stopped dressing up. But four years ago I had the best Halloween ever. Two weeks before my due date I got a special Halloween treat, my beautiful son Joshua. And while he sometimes is a tricky fellow, being his mama is one of the sweetest jobs in the world.
So here are both of my treats. As you can see, Josh doesn't like to ham it up for the camera as much as Jane.
Cold Truths & Warm Fuzzies
13 years ago





3 comments:
They both look so cute!!
Jane has the prettiest smile, her whole face lights up. I'm smiling just looking at her picture. and Josh is probably the sweetest boy that I've ever met what a wonderful kid. way to count your blessings!
Cute halloween costumes! Jane looks so adorable in her costume. I couldn't get Abby into her Tinkerbell costume...maybe next year. And Josh looks like a Lightning McQueen stud! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment