Saturday, July 11, 2009

California Fun!

I haven't blogged in a long time but we have been one busy family. The onset of Spring and Summer brings with it lots of yard work. We finished up Josh's first year of school and started a new one. We had a visit from my parents and we went to visit them in California. Things have finally settled down a little bit and we are recovering from jet lag so now I have time to blog.

We loved our trip to California. We had so much fun soaking up the sun, swimming in my parent's pool, going to Disneyland and eating out at our favorite restaurants (Thank heaven for good Mexican!) But the best part was getting to see so much of our family. We just don't get to see family enough so I gobbled up all the hugs and kisses and laughs I could, hoping they would hold me over until next time. I'll be doing some more posts about our trip but here are some pictures of Josh and Jane in the car right before we went to Disneyland. The kids got special outfits and sunglasses for the occasion and I thought they looked super cute.


2 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

Those are some cute kiddies! Good to hear you had so much fun. We missed you but glad everything was great. I hope you ate enough mexican for me!

Dani W said...

Oh my gosh I love their outfits!!! little kid sunglasses are the cutest things ever! :) Glad you had so much fun!!! Glad that you are back and could make it to my baby shower!! :) YAY!